Press "Enter" to skip to content

Municipal Review Committee completes purchase of Hampden recycling, waste-to-energy plant

During the plant's closure, about 25% of MRC members' waste is taken to the Waste Management landfill in Norridgewock and the other 75% goes to the …
Source: Google Waste Plant Planet

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply


© www.wasteplant.com 2022
%d bloggers like this: